Monday, January 2, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND SOME BIBLE PROHPECY



Happy New Year my friends! I thought I'd start this year with a powerful visual that I hope others will tune into. This is me (and it could be you too), cutting off the evil forces from having access to my life and my future. They are being cut off from having access to the New Earth as well. As far as I'm concerned, they can spend the rest of eternity mucking about in the bowels of hell messing with each other in their evil way. However, I must insist that they have no place in any dimension where I exist.

So bye bye bad guys. I'm not sorry to see you go. Just relieved that I have made this decision to give you ZERO access to my life and future. Hope others will make the same decision too.

Happy 2017 everyone! Long live The Good!


Psalm 37: "For evildoers will be cut off, But those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land. Yet a little while and the wicked man will be no more; And you will look carefully for his place and he will not be there. But the humble will inherit the land And will delight themselves in abundant prosperity.…"


No comments: