Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MAJOR LIFE TRANSITION IS UNDER WAY -- I REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Dear friends - I am moving through a major life transition right now and I need to raise as much money as possible to make this happen with ease. If you have enjoyed reading this blog and/or have received benefit from the information I have shared on my TV or radio shows or in any venue, please, please, please consider making a donation today.


In lieu of a donation, perhaps you would consider pre-ordering a paperback copy of my new book, Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine: Exposing Systematic Violence During Hospital Birth and the Attempt to Hijack Our Souls, today or purchasing the PDF now. The PDF is only $11.99. Paperback is $17.99 plus shipping. Check it out. This book is soooooo important.



Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine
Exposing Systematic Violence During Hospital Birth and the Attempt to Hijack our Souls

stock huge

Photo by Tomasz Kobosz


Dear Friends -- I am pleased to announce the completion of my first book in which I expose the violence of western medicine, especially as it pertains to the systematic abuse of mothers and infants during hospital birth. The book, entitled "Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine," contains numerous personal stories of severe birth trauma combined with revelatory information about the cult of modern medicine, including the mind control of medical students who are forced to engage in atrocities in order to become official members of the cult.

The book also covers a wide array of topics including birth rape, circumcision, abuse in neonatal intensive care units, cesarean section, induction of labor, the dangers of drugs like cytotec, pitocin, and epidural anesthesia during labor, and even a section about the dark side of artificial reproductive technologies and the pain of IVF children. Additionally, the book also contains pertinent information concerning prenatal trauma and the impact of the first nine months on the rest of our lives.

This book is an intense read but the revelations presented are so important that I hope many people will read it.

I want to let you all know that there is a PDF version available right now for the low price of $11.99. If you'd like to read the book immediately and have a copy of it on your hard drive for future reference, the PDF version might be a good option for you. The book will be emailed to you within 24 hours of payment. You can get the PDF by ordering here...




FYI - I have just ordered the first copy of the book in paperback for proofing. Once it has been proofed, the paperback will be ready for publication and for sale at http://Amazon.com for $17.99 (plus shipping). If you would like to pre-order the paperback now, and receive the book directly from me rather than Amazon (they take a huge chunk of the money for the book), this would be helpful to me. As soon as the paperback copies are in my hand, I will mail your copy directly.

You can pre-order the paperback of the book by clicking on this link:






Also, if you would like to be kept informed about when the paperback becomes available and/or when my future books become available, please register in the sidebar to the right at the top of this page.

So far, I've gotten some really positive feedback about this book. Here’s what some people are saying:

I just read your book in a single reading. I couldn't stop reading it. Wow. This is very powerful…. I'm familiar with much of what you're explaining about medical abuse, but the way you put it together is so clear. I like the way that in telling your own story you're telling the story of what has happened to our entire culture. I hope this book reaches a lot of people. I'm going to read it again in a few days. I need to process some of my own feelings about this first. I think a lot of people are going to be very moved and impressed by what you've done with this book. Congratulations.
-- Kerth Barker, Author of "Angelic Defenders and Demonic Abusers"

WOW WOW WOW I just finished reading your book I could not stop reading your book. I read it in about two hours. This is an excellent book about birth trauma and it opens one's eyes to the medical field and how some doctors, nurses, midwifes really do not care… The imagery is incredible the poem is well written - more so because it is from your heart and your pain. I love the way you had a few pages before your book started of what you can do to make yourself feel better… I just love the layout of the book -- Mixing in stories with your take on it… As a volunteer of the Postpartum Resource Center I have read several books on PPD and a mom's journey thru it. And there are also many medical books explaining it. But I can honestly say yours is a different kind.
-- Geri O’Keefe, Author of "The Stork's Revenge: My Struggles and Triumphs over postpartum depression"

I have no words. Such a powerful book.. Wow. Wow. I know the cruelty of the birthing machine very well but you gave words to it in a wonderful way. It will open the eyes of many. Thank you for being you, for bringing this into the world, so so needed and necessary. Thank you for all the effort you put in this work, and helping women, men and babies to create a different world.
-- Eugenie van Ruitenbeek, Author or "Raising Children in an Insane World"

I love it! Fabulous format - a mixture of commentary, personal stories, citation of research, and gorgeous pictures. You're a true artist. It really couldn't be better. It felt like I was reading a feast for my mind and spirit.
-- Kay Bee

This book will have you clutching your own body as you recognize and understand how you have come to be. The author, having gone through the fire herself, has given us this tremendous visionary's gift. As a friend of mine said, 'Jeanice Barcelo has got to be one of the most perceptive people on the planet.' Jeanice lays out amazing, ground-breaking information, along with her own personal story -- an absolute MUST READ!
-- Sofia Smallstorm, Creator of "Unraveling Sandy Hook" and "From Chemtrails to Psuedo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology

Hello Jeanice- I couldn't put your book down. Once I started, I went till the end... Thank you for the peek into the medical school indoctrination. I have for many years looked to the medical professionals, particularly doctors, as healing gods of some sort. This naive view gave way to anger and since your book, I realize that medical doctors are just like the rest of us being fed bullshit for truth -- building their lives on marshes of fecal rhetoric and subsisting for the material accouterments the pharma/insurance dollar bring.
Your book details the natural process of birth becoming a medical procedure. The emphasis has left the mother and child in favor of the efficient schedule of the doctor so he can get the most buck bang for his time. Not an easy read by any means, you detail one derailment of human nature after another! It is no longer a surprise that the global situation is completely out of balance, frighteningly headed toward man made extinction- it seems to have been the idea from the beginning of hospital birth.
Thank you, Jeanice, you work is invaluable.

-- Joan Callahan

Pre-publication PDF Version Available Now

To purchase the PDF version for the low price of $11.99, simply click on the following link. Your book will be sent to the email address you use to make the purchase.