Sunday, September 14, 2014

32-YEAR NYC FIREFIGHTER AND FIRST RESPONDER AT 9-11 BLOWS THE WHISTLE ON THE FALSE FLAG EVENT


32-year NYC fire-fighter veteran and first responder on the scene of 9-11 states:

“…Let me just explain one thing. Never in the history of the world – never in the history of high rise skyscrapers – has a skyscraper ever come down because of fire. And I’m talking massive fire. And you know the reason why? Because fire does not burn by itself hot enough to compromise and melt steel. What we had in the World Trade Center, and I saw myself, was molten lava-like pockets of molten steel. Alright? I spent the night on the pile searching for bodies and I saw that with my own eyes. So who are you gonna believe? Are you gonna believe a bunch of government bureaucrats or my fellow brothers – which I lost 343 guys that day!!! And I lost Tommy O’Hagan, Bruce Van Heinz, and Kenny Cumpbell. And I can never forget that. I think of that before I go to bed. I think about it first thing in the morning when I wake up. And it’s in honor of them and their families that I will continue to do everything I can to make the rest of the world wake up to the fact that this was a false flag operation...

Let me give you my opinion of the mainstream media... their mission is to act as the most effective weapon of mass deception and public manipulation the world has ever seen..."



9/11 Firefighter Blows WTC 7 Cover-Up Wide Open
http://youtu.be/nQrpLp-X0ws