Sunday, September 22, 2013

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MURDERED -- SAYS HIS SISTER, LA TOYA JACKSON



Michael Jackson's Death - The Truth Revealed (MUST SEE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd9sADSWYA8


Source Article:
Singer, songwriter, and sister to the late pop icon Michael Jackson says, “They killed him”.
http://intellihub.com/2013/09/21/la-toya-jackson-killed/


By Shepard Ambellas
Intellihub.com
September 21, 2013
CALIFORNIA — After the bombshell Intellihub.com report by Avalon hit the press earlier this week, there has been a new era of suspense surrounding Michael Jackson’s death.

The report detailed how a Dept. of Defense (DoD) whistleblower came forth, posting a demand video on YouTube which gives the DoD until Monday, to come clean on information pertaining to Michael Jackson’s death.

In the video the whistleblower plays what sounds like an audio recording of Michael Jackson on the phone with another person. The whistleblower claims the audio was taken one day before Jackson’s death. A transcript of the recording reads:

“I don’t know if I should tell you this. I don’t know who may be listening. There may be a group of people…they want to get rid of me. I can’t talk about it over the phone. I don’t know what’s going to happen, I just feel…in my soul. Only God knows. They could shoot me, they could stab me, they could frame me and say I overdosed on drugs. They can do a lot of things. It’s not the government. It’s more than the government. But I don’t know, I don’t care about my life anymore, I just want my children to be okay, my little angels. I want them to be safe.”[1]

Now some are eagerly awaiting the Intellihub.com report on Monday, as a follow-up to the whistleblowers demands and promise.

Michael Jackson’s sister La Toya Jackson, has said on various occasions and even to the press that “they” killed the famous pop star. She also has stated how Michael was controlled. ”People controlled him, they controlled him. They did what they wanted. It was very difficult for him to say no, no.” La Toya said in a TV interview, going on to say, “This way they have him and they control everything he does, the phones, there’s no phones in the house”.

Link to this page
Why were there no phones in the house?

Deeper research shows that Michael’s security team requested that there be no phones at his residence, an odd request indeed.

In another sit-down interview La Toya stated, “You have to remember that Michael told me repeatedly they were going to kill him, that he was going to die” [...] “The doctor that you are looking at there is the fall guy”. La Toya obviously knows more than she has said in previous interviews. Right now Intellihub.com is reaching out to La Toya to she is she is ready to talk.

“They murdered my brother, and they know who they are” – La Toya Jackson."