Tuesday, April 23, 2013
BIRTH OF A NEW EARTH - TEACHER TRAINING AND MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Attention parents, parents-to-be, youth workers, childbirth educators, doulas, midwives, childbirth professionals, and those interested in personal healing and development
The next Birth of a New Earth Teacher Training begins Tuesday, July 23, 2013. Unlike any other training that has come before, this revolutionary new program offers life-changing, consciousness-altering, information that lays the groundwork for the healing of our species and the birth of a new humanity.
The training is the first of it’s kind to emerge anywhere on planet Earth. It provides an in-depth exploration of the entire primal period — including the preconception environment, the conception imprint, the womb and birth experience, and the post-birth environment — and offers quality information regarding the benefits of engaging in preparatory work PRIOR TO THE CONCEPTION OF CHILDREN.
During the training, we will dive deep into the shadow side of human sexuality and childbirth (as it is being expressed in western societies) and discuss its impact on our children, our families, our society, and our species. We will also explore the necessary components to creating an ecstatic, love-filled birth and discuss the way in which this is a fundamental component to the fulfillment of human love and the preservation of love within families.
Photo Credit - Midwife Carol Gautschi
In addition to the above, the training also provides participants with a forum for personal healing and development. Participants will have an opportunity to explore their own unconscious prenatal and birth memories and will be introduced to a self-care tool (Jin Shin) that can help them repattern any negative imprints.
I heartfully invite you to join in this amazing journey and I ask that, if you are unsure about whether the training is right for you, that you please consider some of the benefits you will receive by joining us. During the training:
- we will explore the topic of human sexuality in a way that has never before been discussed in any classroom, educational setting, or treatise on human sexuality
- we will discuss, at-length, the steps necessary for the creation of an ecstatic birth — starting with a proper preconception environment and moving through the phases of conception, gestation, and birth
- you will receive in-depth information about prenatal and birth trauma and how early experiences impact our adult relationships, our personality, our physical bodies, our nervous-system, our consciousness, and our overall well-being
- you will be introduced to one of the most powerful tools for the healing and prevention of early trauma (Jin Shin) – a tool that is based in self-care, and can be shared with friends, family, and future students and/or clients
- you will deepen your awareness of your own early wounds and your capacity to consciously transform them
- you will become more powerful educators, service providers, and birth professionals
- you will receive cutting-edge information which has not been discussed anywhere before — information necessary to uphold an ecstatic birthing field and support the transformation necessary within yourself, your students and/or your clients to create it
- you will learn how to teach the Birth of a New Earth curriculum — a curriculum that will empower and transform you, and that will enable you to assist people worldwide with information that can truly change the face of humanity and the future of our planet.
To view the Birth of a New Earth Curriculum, please follow this link:
Please remember that no college or institute of higher learning will ever offer you the quality of information you will get through this training — and at a fraction of the cost you would pay for such learning. Your willingness to participate in this training is one of the highest forms of planetary service you can offer our world. When enough future parents become privy to the wisdom contained in the Birth of a New Earth Curriculum, we will begin to see the birth of a new species – i.e., a fully realized human — and a completely new expression of Earthly reality.
I invite you to look into your hearts to determine whether you would like to be on the front-lines of shifting consciousness on our planet. If the answer is yes, then please contact me by e-mailing email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your willingness to be a part of this life-changing opportunity.
NOTE: Teacher training runs for 12 consecutive weeks and is offered via tele-class and webinar. It is available worldwide with a telephone and/or internet connection. All classes are 90-minutes and are recorded and available for download at a later date.
Cost for the training is $1497
The “Birth of a New Earth” curriculum and teacher training were created by Jeanice Barcelo, M.A and are being brought forth as an antidote to the current trauma-based paradigm of unconscious conception and technological birth. They have been inspired by Jeanice’s own personal experiences with childbirth, and years of professional study and training regarding the impact of prenatal and birth experiences on the human spirit/body/mind system.
The curriculum and teacher training have also been strongly influenced by Jeanice’s reading of the Anastasia books (http://ringingcedars.com) and her deep desire to effectuate global transformation by transforming the cultural dysfunction around human sexuality, pregnancy and childbirth.
The Birth of a New Earth Curriculum is designed to educate future parents about the importance of conscious procreation and to provide them with the information and tools they need to conceive their babies consciously, gestate them in trauma-free wombs, birth them in gentle, loving environments, and parent them in the most conscious and loving way. The Curriculum will have its strongest impact by reaching future parents BEFORE they conceive their babies.
To view the full curriculum, please follow this link:
Jeanice Barcelo, M.A., is a birth doula and independent childbirth educator, specializing in the prevention and healing of birth trauma. She is an international speaker, TV and radio show host, and founder of the forthcoming “Birth of a New Earth Preparatory School for Conscious Procreation.” Jeanice has been an independent childbirth educator for the past 7 years, offering educational seminars and teacher trainings, as well as workshops and educational programs designed especially for men.
Or e-mail for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org