Thursday, March 8, 2012

FATHER LOVE IS SO IMPORTANT




In the beautiful words of an extremely loving father...Matt Monarch of http://theRawfoodWorld.com

And by the way, Oria was born at home, without interference from medical caregivers, which is the core of why THIS FAMILY IS SO IN LOVE!

"Before I get into my 'How Could I?' post, I am excited to share that we have two Huge Huge Huge projects coming out within the next few weeks!

I'll give you one hint:

Both projects have to do with... Conscious Parenting! :-)

and now... 'How Could I?'

I made a decision to fly into the United States for something that was extremely dear and important to me. Additionally, I was going to vis!t family, friends, and our business in Ojai, CA.

On the way to the second fl!ght of my j0urney, in Quito, Ecuador, I was turned away from the pla*ne, because my new passp0rt didn't have the V!sa stamp required to leave the country.

So Angela scanned everything that I needed from my old passp0rt and I was going to take the next fl!ght the following day. All day long Angela was telling me that Oria was going nutzo. It wasn't until that night when Angela said to me, "Oria is going nutzo, can we video on Skype?"

Naturally with excitement I said, "Yes. :-)."

As soon as the video lit up, I witnessed Oria grumbling and distressed. As soon as I started talking to her and telling her how much I loved her, she whipped her head around with excitement and instantly smiled and calmed down.

As we talked for many minutes in happiness, my heart broke into two...

How could I?

How could I even think about leaving my family? These brief moments of talking to Oria over Skype were probably some of the most painful moments of my life.

I simply cancelled my tr!p and rushed home as soon as I possibly could.

I ended up being gone from them for just about 24 hours. The first thing I did as soon as I got back was kiss Angela and I took Oria into my arms. It was the best feeling in the world! Later in the evening when I was holding Oria, I could sense a blockage in the flow of energy.

Over and over again, I told Oria the following statements:

I love you I'm sorry I'll never leave you again Please forgive me Thank you

This cleared up the energy blockage 100%. This blockage might have been only on my end, but it may not have either. Regardless, I didn't want her to have any feeling of ”abandonment”, especially in these early stages.

I feel so blessed and fortunate that we have created a life where we are both able to be home with Oria 24 hours a day. I would have it no other way, regardless of the circumstances.

It's not even like I am holding her or she is in my presence for the majority of the day. In fact, I probably only hold her 1 - 2 hours of the entire day, while Angela (I am so blessed!) takes care of the other 22 - 23 hours of the day. I have learned from this experience though that it is simply my presence that can make 100% of the difference.

Oria simply just wants to know that I am here. When she wakes up, she likes to turn her head around to check that I am lying there too in the bed. She wants to hear my voice in the background. She wants me to shower her with crazy love every time I pass by her. She wants someone to practice speaking with. She wants my smell when I hold her. She wants my presence in our daily bath together

... and the list goes on and on...http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

I am actually so grateful now that I took this 24 hour tr!p away from my family, because I learned the great lesson of the importance of standing by their side, always. In the a!rport, I was angry that they didn't let me on the plan*e and yet at the same time, I realized there was of course a reason for it too... and now I know why :-)

Blessed to be home! :-)"


And for those ready to more fully understand just how important the father's role is, please visit:

The Father's Role During the Childbearing Year
http://ecstaticbirth.wordpress.com/new-educational-programs-for-men/3-part-teleseminar-series-on-the-fathers-role-during-the-childbearing-year/

No comments: