Friday, December 2, 2011

AFTER A TRAUMATIC BIRTH, THIS WOMAN SPEAKS HER MIND ABOUT THE HOSPITAL STAFF AND WHAT SHE REALLY THINKS ABOUT THEM!!!



From "The Feminist Breeder" Blog
November 29th, 2011
Things I Would Say to the Hospital Staff If I Saw Them Today…
http://thefeministbreeder.com/things-i-would-say-to-the-hospital-staff-if-i-saw-them-today%E2%80%A6/


"...Here’s what I’d say to some of those hospital workers if I could see them today…

To the nurse who insisted that she had to start Pitocin just because she had also “accidentally” broken my water:

NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Get the EFF away from me with that Pitocin or there will be hell to pay. That Pitocin is going to hyperstimulate my uterus, put my baby in distress, and ultimately start me on a cascade of risky interventions that will lead to a traumatic surgery that will scar my insides, literally and figuratively, for the rest of my life. PUT IT DOWN AND BACK AWAY! And don’t you DARE try to act like I’m a silly moron for questioning the things you’re putting in my veins.."


To read the whole article, go here: http://thefeministbreeder.com/things-i-would-say-to-the-hospital-staff-if-i-saw-them-today%E2%80%A6/

No comments: