Last night, I participated in the Wall Street Protest march to Times Square. The energy at Times Square was IMMENSE! HUGE numbers of people - many thousands of them - crowding into the area and lining city blocks for at least 1/2 mile. Police were there in large numbers too, but not nearly as large as the number of Americas present who are clearly fed up with a diseased economic system and a corrupt government that seems to exist only for the benefit of a chosen few.
I was excited by all of the energy that seeks transformation, and I found it very heard to leave the area. But at the same time, I was also disappointed with the limited focus of some of the protesters, who were demanding very menial things like better jobs or better education... both of which will keep them infinitely tied to the diseased system that has been holding them captive all along.
We are living in a nation whose government has run amok - a government that is relentlessly spraying it's citizens with toxic chemicals (chemtrails), putting poison in their drinking water (flouride), destroying the natural environment, and allowing GMO foods to toxify the Earth and distort/undermine/threaten the DNA of all of life-forms on this planet. This same government is getting perilously close to mandating vaccines - many of which contain alien and genetically modified DNA (even DNA from insects) - which DNA will be injected into our children if we give this government legitimacy and allow them to tell us what to do.
The United States government is evil and the only way to real freedom is to watch it collapse - watch it drown in its own dark intentions - watch it spontaneously combust from within.
This message arrived today from David Icke, who has written volumes about the evil that permeates governments worldwide. David Icke will be visiting New York City during the month of November. I wonder if the protests will still be happening when he arrives.
"...The fork in the road beckons for those involved in the Wall Street protest and others around America and the wider world to decide what it will be.
The word is streetwise; the word is informed; the word is awake.
Those who don't know the game or are assets and manipulators of the game will want to form organising and 'representative' committees to lead the 'leaderless' masses and take endorsements from special interest groups eager for the public attention of the protestors to work for them.
Those who don't know the game or are assets and manipulators of the game will want to 'endorse' people and organisations they say they support in cleaning up America - but they will be the very people and groups that are systematically destroying America.
Those who know at least something of the game will endorse no one and be endorsed by no one, and will have no one speak for them collectively. They will use their time and their platform to expose a system that is rotten to the core and corrupt to its fingertips in the till.
They will make the case individually - and cumulatively collectively - that the system does not need to be tinkered with or even fundamentally changed (on the surface). They will point out that the whole bloody lot must go ... starting with ...
1. An end to creating money out of thin air on computer screens and charging interest on it (fractional reserve lending).
2. An end to governments borrowing fresh-air money called 'credit' from private banks and the people paying interest on this 'money' that has never, does not and will never exist. Governments (and that concept must change radically) can create their own currency - interest free.
3. An end to private banks issuing non-existent money called 'credit' at all and thus creating 'money' as a debt from the very start.
4. An end to casinos like Wall Street and the City of London betting mercilessly on the financial and commodity markets with the lives of billions around the world.
5. An end to all professional lobby groups that earn their living and their clients' living from corrupting the professionally corruptible - vast numbers of world politicians and the overwhelming majority on Capitol Hill.
6. An end to no-contract government in which mendacious politicians can promise the people they will do this and that to win their support and then do the very opposite after they have lied themselves into office (see Obama).
7. An end to the centralisation of power in all areas of our lives and a start to diversifying power to communities to decide their own lives and thus ensure there are too many points of decision making for any cabal to centrally control.
That is just for starters. There is so much more where that came from. What good will come from rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic? NONE. The banking system as we know it does not need to be 'changed' - it needs to be gone.
It is a criminal activity based on fraud, extortion and, through its effect, on worldwide mass murder. Its replacement needs to be decided by the population - not the very people who created it in the first place and are covertly manipulating a new global structure of financial control based on a world central bank...
Any 'protest', any 'change' or 'revolution' not founded on the above - at the very least the above - has got no chance of changing anything. These very pillars of the system must fall or they will block any transformation of the human condition."