2. My wisdom about the social construction of masculinity and my belief that the American definition of manhood has little or nothing to do with who men really are and everything to do with imprisoning the masculine essence on our planet and keeping it trapped in a wounded paradigm of separation from love and the feminine.
3. My ideas about how men can reclaim their power and potency as men and step fully into the Godman essence that is their birthright.
4. My knowing that a whole new culture in male/female relationships needs to be created, and that in order to do this we must be ruthlessly honest with ourselves about the way we have been manipulated and conditioned to have sex. It is imperative for us, as a species, to make a radical shift away from the lustful paradigm of “love” that we have all been participating in and steadfastly refuse to view each other as objects of physical gratification.
5. My commitment to helping men understand the damage that is being done to our species by the habit most people have of conceiving their babies unconsciously and during moments of fleshy indulgence. It is imperative for men to understand that their consciousness plays an extremely important role during the conception, gestation and birth of their children. Men’s thoughts, feelings, beliefs and attitudes – especially at the precise moment of conception – will be imprinted onto their child’s psyche forever. The thoughts that men have about the sex they are having and the women they are having sex with will lay the foundation for the relationship patterns and sexual inclinations of their offspring. If we hope to end the lineage of a pornographically addicted, love-deprived species, we must educate men about the part their consciousness plays in the development and outcome of their children.
6. My truth that the most important thing for all humans, men and women alike, is that they find the path to creating a life filled with love. That path is outlined in the Anastasia books and is covered, in depth, in the Birth of a New Earth educational programs, some of which are designed specifically for men.
7. My ability as a woman to give birth ecstatically and to bring forth new life in a conscious, joyful way. My goal is to use this birthing ability to give birth to a whole New Earth. The future Earth will be filled with men and women living in sacred partnership, bringing forth new life in a conscious, love-filled way. All children will be deeply wanted, consciously conceived, gestated in trauma-free wombs, and birthed in gentle, loving environments. Our planet will become a flourishing garden, filled with happy families who are immersed in a culture that understands the keys to the preservation of love in families forever.
You may say that I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one
For more information about Jeanice’s work, please view the videos from her TV shows at:
Or listen to the archives of her radio show at:
Jeanice Barcelo, M.A. is an independent childbirth educator, TV and radio show host, international public speaker, and prenatal and birth trauma prevention specialist. She brings the message of conscious procreation to planetary leaders worldwide and is especially enthusiastic about empowering men regarding the important role they play during the conception, gestation and birth of their children. She is the creator of the Birth of a New Earth Curriculum which is based, in large part, on the Anastasia series written by Vladimir Megre, and which outlines the specific details necessary to the creation of happy families and to the preservation of love in families forever. She offers workshops, seminars, and teacher trainings, as well as educational programs and talks designed specifically for men. She can be reached through her website at http://www.BirthofaNewEarth.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.